head of marketing & creative
Lanier Bridal | july 2016 - october 2017
Serve as contract Chief Marketing Officer to a local wedding industry startup responsible for brand identity, website design and development, product development, and marketing strategy.
- Developed visual brand identity and marketing collateral.
- Designed and oversaw development of company website.
- Creation of email and social media marketing plan for 2017.
- Expanded a vendor listing concept into a value-added paid membership that will increase revenue and grow brand loyalty.
Senior Marketing Manager
IPG | july 2014 - june 2016
Worked with SVP of Marketing and C-Suite executives to address sales and marketing challenges, followed by developing the necessary sales and marketing collateral and training. Responsible for marketing and creative direction for 5 separate customer audiences to increase brand awareness and competitive differentiation.
- Pitched and developed a new integrated marketing communications plan to reduce annual $4M in losses from a particular business segment. Pilot program resulted in a 27% response rate, 14% conversion rate. and was projected to recover $1M in additional revenue.
- Oversaw in-house website overhaul from wireframe to marketing launch. Website won the 2016 Web Award for Outstanding Achievement and an Honorable Mention in the 2016 Ragan’s Healthcare PR & Marketing.
- Established clear brand standards and guidelines for logo usage, colors, fonts, icons and messaging. Trained, deployed and enforced adherence to brand standards.
- Responsible for 2015 and 2016 National Sales Meetings, including presenters, guest speakers, meeting agenda and timeline, creation and design of content.
- Created 2015-2016 Marketing Objectives, identified current gaps in skills and bandwidth, restructured department to meet all marketing goals and objectives.
Cady Studios | february 2013 - june 2014
Marketing Director for a school portrait company that supports 120+ schools in two states. Driving all marketing messages for six product lines to multiple audiences and demographics.
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan; including creation of a corporate email marketing strategy, content creation for all promotional and transactional emails, social media and blog.
- Determined appropriate departmental structure needed to support marketing strategy initiatives, hire necessary personnel and develop internal marketing personnel skills and experience.
- Oversaw all internal communications and systems including internal newsletter, official marketing launches of all products, product lines, processes and documents.
Archway Marketing | march 2012 - february 2013
Account Manager for Burger King and their agency, Wunderman 3, leading a cross-functional team responsible for project management of monthly POP campaign production and distribution including definition of project scope, operational and resource planning and implications, and assessment of matching project requirements.
- Audited client contract, identifying approximately $150k/year in lost revenue. Manage budget, A/R, billing and revenue forecasting in excess of $1.5M annually.
- Oversaw monthly POP promotions that included distribution to over 7200 uniquely profiled locations, generating $170-240k+ in revenue per promotion.
Marketing Project Manager
Innomark Communications | 2012-2013
Responsible for print and project planning and account management of an average of 5-15 simultaneous projects for national, multi-million dollar retail customers.
Accounts managed include Publix (approx. $1 million annually); Packaging Corporation of America (approx. $1.5 million annually); Pepsi (POP only, approx. $750,000 annually); RGI Designs, Inc (approx. $1 million annually).
Oversaw digital and litho prep, planning and production within the facility while coordination any converting, production or kit-packing arrangements with other Innomark facilities or approved sub-contractors. Maintained G7 QC procedures and standards for Quality Control.
Marketing Campaign Coordinator
J&L Marketing, Inc. | 2010-2012
Created and oversaw direct marketing ad campaigns for automotive industry clients; responsible for the design and approval of multiple direct marketing campaign pieces simultaneously while adhering to strict production schedules and deadlines for multiple clients at a time.
- Analyzed past promotion data to aide the development of sample ad campaigns to assist in prospecting and sales of new clients and preparing sample marketing materials.
- Developed a method for saving previous customer information that expedited searching and allowed for cross-referencing; as well as maintained a comprehensive document filing system of all designs, correspondence, and files from the past year.